This blog is run and hosted by Sterling Craftsmen Inn in Alameda, California
Come Stay with Us! You can reserve your rooms through Airbnb. We have a special page right HERE that tells you all about us and our unique Craftsmen home. Come soon, we are looking forward to your visit to our little California island!
Our Alameda island offers unique, historic surroundings for your next vacation in the San Francisco Bay Area. Alameda is a small 6 mile island located a hop, skip and a big jump across the bay EAST of San Francisco. (See map below)
Alameda and the San Francisco Bay Area have amazing places, fun adventures and world-class events for you to enjoy while staying with us. We will keep you informed…. Subscribe to MyAlameda blog today!
Activities / Events / Faires / Beach Fun / Sports / and more…
- Fun annual Alameda Sand Castle / Sculpture Contest (June/July)
- Children read to dogs who love books
- Dance, swim, golf or workout while staying in Alameda
- Ballet, Theater, Musicals, Movies, and Nutcracker performances in Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley or San Francisco
- Sail, canoe, surf, kite-sail, paddle-board and more water fun around Alameda
- Watch a double-feature at Palo Alto’s beautifully renovated, historic movie theatre
- Take a tour with us through some famous Alameda Victorian Homes.
- Don’t miss our Zinfandel wine tasting events here in Alameda
- Subcribe today and stay informed of all the amazing things going on in the Alameda/ San Francisco Bay Area.